Friday, October 24, 2008

Welcome to my Blog!!

I have decided to start my own blog. I have been inspired by a couple of good friends, Amy and Jena. I am a fan of their blogs. In the future I will be posting my scrapbook artwork and other crafts that I have made. Right now I am working on dresses for my daughter so hopefully in the next week I will be able to post a pic of the final outcome. Lately I have been feeling crafty, we'll see how long this lasts and if I actually finish something. Thank you for visiting my blog and look forward to seeing more to come.

1 comment:

Nichole Burnside said...

Loved seeing your pictures and hearing how things are going! Can't wait to see you in Island Park, by then Cansis will be walking. We need to make sure we get pictures of the kids together this time, I regret not doing it this summer. We get to see Ryan, Richelle and the boys after Halloween (can't wait). What are your kids going to be for Halloween, since we are in Oklahoma for the Finals the boys will be Cowboys and Cansis will be Tinkerbell. Jody just won a Roping at the Lazy E Arena in Gutherie Oklahoma, he and the boys rope next I'll keep you posted!