Last night some of my family came over and we had a scrapbooking night. We had a lot of fun and got some scrapbooking done. I worked on some thank you cards for everyone that helped us in December. I used the Aspen paper pack, bamboo twill ribbon, chocolate cardstock, feathery flakes stamp set, and sparkles. Now I just need to get them in the mail.
I made the next card for a friend in Kansas. I do not know quite who to thank for the snowman idea, but it is not my original idea. I have seen it on many craft blogs.

I finally started the 6x6 acrylic album I bought about 3 months ago. I finished one page last night. I used rub-ons, liquid glass, dazzling die cuts, and the Good Times L2 paper pack. Stay tuned for the rest to come.
1 comment:
Neta album, I myself have just discovered chipboard.
Post a Comment