Monday, March 23, 2009

Craft Room

The other day I was cleaning my craft/office room and I happened to read Jullie's blog about how she was painting and organizing her office and her daughters room. I had been thinking about painting my room for awhile now and I took inspiration in her work.

My scrapbooking table was full of scrapbooking supplies, so much that I barely have room to scrapbook. So I gave my husband a big task of making an organizer for all my scrapbooking stuff (to get it off the table where I can access everything without making a mess). And my husband came through to my suprise and I didn't even have to wait one week. I guess it helps that he has nothing better to do.

The white walls have been bugging me since we moved in. So I decided to paint the room. Ty insisted the office had to be green. He read somewhere that the color green influences your thoughts towards money. So I painted it green(a better green than my living room).

Here is the finished project.


Hopefully it will stay this clean and organized.

1 comment:

Jullie said...

Oh my gosh!! Will Tyler make one of those for me? I love having my office/scrapbook/sewing room organized, and painting is what gave me the motivation it do. I am glad I inspired someone of my insanity! Do you still have a kit for me?