Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged by my friend Amy, so here it goes.

8 things I did today
1-Woke up to Sissy climbing into bed with me
2-vacuumed the front room
3-Researched on the internet
4-fixed lunch
5-Took Sissy to Pre-K
6-Put Bud down for a 2 hour nap
7-worked on scrapbooking kits
8-Picked Sissy up from Pre-K

8 favorite places to eat
1-Bajio
2-Olive Garden
3-Ruby Tuesday
4-Texas Steakhouse
5-Cici's
6-Chuck-A-Rama
7-Subway
8-HOME

8 favorite bands
1-Brooks and Dunn
2-Emerson Drive
3-anything country
4-
anything country
5-anything country
6-anything country
7-anything country
8-anything country

8 places you would like to visit
1-Australia
2-Italy
3-Paris
4-Hawaii
5-Alaska
6-Florida
7-England
8-San Diego(hopefully in two weeks)

8 things I want to do
1-Cruise
2-Start another home business
3-buy income property
4-pay off all my debt
5-plant a yard and landscape
6-put up a fence
7-get a dog
8-paint the rest of the rooms in my house

I tag Jullie and SaVanna.

No comments: