Today both my kids laid down for naps at the same time and took 2 hour naps, thank goodness. After the weekend we had I really needed time to myself for my sanity. But I did it to myself, I should have known better. Friday night we went over to my cousins to play cards and the kids stayed up a wee too late. Needless to say Sissy was awnry and disagreeable all day Saturday and I was home alone with the kids. I was glad we all made it through the day.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Therapy!
Today both my kids laid down for naps at the same time and took 2 hour naps, thank goodness. After the weekend we had I really needed time to myself for my sanity. But I did it to myself, I should have known better. Friday night we went over to my cousins to play cards and the kids stayed up a wee too late. Needless to say Sissy was awnry and disagreeable all day Saturday and I was home alone with the kids. I was glad we all made it through the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment