On friday the kids slept from 8am to 10:30am and I decided to head to the craft room. I want to make some gifts for friends, so I started working on them. It took me 2 hours to make 4 cards and a case to hold the cards. This is what I ended up with. Hopefully I will be able to make 2 more cards and some envelopes to go with this kit THIS WEEK.

3 comments:
Okay - how have I never seen your craft blog - I've totally been missing out! I've added it to my blog roll now, can't wait to check it all out!
Hey, its me again. You've got some really cute stuff!
Would you like me to add you to me "Mom-Based Businesses" on my blog?
Just let me know if you do!
Hey! How are you? It's been a LONG time! I love your blogs! Super cute!
Post a Comment