My husband was extremely loving this past weekend. Which I am very grateful for.
Last week I told him I needed a day off, totally away from the kids, to get things done. Well he took them to IF on Saturday, and I had the time to do what I wanted.
So this is what I accomplished:
I cut out a couple of aprons I have been meaning to make for 2 years.


Then I decided that my high chair cover needed a makeover. It is only 12+ years old and I would like to just throw the cover in the wash.
So first I made the piping. 1st time and it was a piece of cake thanks to some help on the internet.

Then I sewed the front of the cover together. This is as far as I have gotten. I need to run to the store and pick up some thread to match.

Hope you enjoy! Hopefully the finished products will be posted soon.
Last week I told him I needed a day off, totally away from the kids, to get things done. Well he took them to IF on Saturday, and I had the time to do what I wanted.
So this is what I accomplished:
I cut out a couple of aprons I have been meaning to make for 2 years.


Then I decided that my high chair cover needed a makeover. It is only 12+ years old and I would like to just throw the cover in the wash.
So first I made the piping. 1st time and it was a piece of cake thanks to some help on the internet.

Then I sewed the front of the cover together. This is as far as I have gotten. I need to run to the store and pick up some thread to match.

Hope you enjoy! Hopefully the finished products will be posted soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment